Tried sorting out the timing so that it flowed a bit better but you cant even tell because this gif is so slow :)))
Background was looking wayyy too busy so blurred it out after Jools’ lecture on depth!
Also changed the characters clothing and skin colour slightly so he’d stand out more (shout out to Holly)
So after today’s lecture with Andy I decided to give my guy some new textures!
So this is the first blockout of my animation, needs a lot of work but its a start!
Environment and lights are pretty much sorted now so finally moved onto blocking out my animation!
So after the presentation today I’ve started blocking out my environment for the project!